Monday, February 21, 2005

the seaweed is greener...

i was to be reassigned to home office by march 1 in an arduous attempt to promote me (can you say, expose my obnoxious self to higher ups?).

less than i week ago, i received an offer sheet from a competitor for their cebu regional office.

dare i refuse?

apparently not, as i am printing a resignation letter right here in our tacloban automated center and satellite office. tomorrow i will be mailing this through company pouch. my last blow at exploiting company resources...

if this is against corporate ethics, and i bet prudes out there are ready to wag their bony fingers at me, may i just say that this happens all the time across the industry, so who am i to diverge from the road most travelled???

my last chance to appreciate my mess


good riddance


i am so happy :)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Ton said...

Don't forget that 15 minute long distance call you made to my cel.. haha

ton
http://vandarkala.i.ph

February 21, 2005 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

go tessa! =)

February 21, 2005 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger jillsabs said...

money! money! money!

February 21, 2005 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger tessa said...

that call is entitled to me... empleyado pa rin naman ako eh... :p

February 24, 2005 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger tessa said...

that call is entitled to me... empleyado pa rin naman ako eh... :p

February 24, 2005 at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home