Monday, February 14, 2005

it's valentine's day. OT in the office and i am bored to tears

this is maje in marriott.


this is me and mia and maje. we're in rizal's house in dapitan.


orange on the steps. do not be deceived.


whatshername and minnie, district convention.


with loryfel in the same district convention.


orange asleep on the upcat ad.


the fishtank in metrocenter.


judge don and bianca being pulled aside by britta.


helga, matt, maia, me and eva in vudu lounge.


my usual haunt at the supercat terminal.


orange hiding under the bush.


i have to get back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger CassieLove said...

Hey! Found your blog when looking for stuff on Valentine's Day Pic. Not quite what I was looking for, but a good read anyhow, so I thought I'd post a comment. Me and My Valentine's Day Pic Site.

January 15, 2006 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home