Friday, February 18, 2005

and so it goes

gee, thanks, antonio vidal.

for posting my unwarranted remarks on that so-called love :p i don't feel so strongly about it, i just have a lot to say about it. wait til you read my mail...

and by the way, i always look slimmer in pictures, even in videos, as fedback by too many of my friends and trainees already. kaya siguro maraming gustong makipag friends saken sa friendster... they are deceived. HR even made this snide remark na the photo i sent for my permanent id seems as if it was taken a few pounds ago. to which i quickly retorted that it was taken two days ago...

you know the claim that the camera adds ten pounds??? the only way it'll be true for me is if i EAT the camera.

sa marunong lang yan mag project... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ton said...

Why, thank you for posting my full name. Now all my stalkers can have me for lunch.

Anyway, like I said, that's only true if the camera is actually 10 pounds.. hehe

ton
http://vandarkala.i.ph/

February 20, 2005 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger jillsabs said...

it's all about knowing your angle. notice how some people always look the same in pictures, it's because they know which angle to project. this i learned in starstruck when the photographer told LJ that her left side was prettier than her right side. the things you learn on primetime television nga naman

February 21, 2005 at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home